The festive season is almost upon us and there is a lot of preparing to do. If you’re hosting a Christmas dinner with all your family then you will need to make the house completely spotless. More importantly, you will have to clean out all that scum inside the oven so that your turkey doesn’t acquire a funky taste.
Of course you shouldn’t have to wait until you’re hosting a feast before you decide to do the house cleaning London. It is good practice to clean the oven and the rest of the kitchen on a fairly regular basis so that scum doesn’t build up to an overwhelming state that is difficult to clean. You can have your oven naturally cleaned in just a few easy steps:
1. Preheat the oven at 200.
2. Create a paste using five tablespoons of baking soda, 3 drops of dish soap, and 4 tablespoons of white vinegar.
3. Turn off the oven and apply the paste to the surfaces.
4. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
5. Thoroughly wipe away the paste and rinse the oven. All the scum should come off easily.
6. Scrape any stubborn stains with a plastic paint scrapper.
If your kitchen or indeed the rest of your house is in dire need of home cleaning, then you could save yourself a lot of bother by hiring a cleaning company London.
Domestic cleaners London can provide regular house cleaning or a one off cleaning service depending on your needs. They can even help out with the after party cleaning when your Christmas dinner has ended, leaving behind a lot of mess in the kitchen, living room and dining room.
Copyright @ London Domestic Cleaners