Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead – common carpet stain solutions
After reading this article, you will not panic anytime you see a stain on your carpet. This article is designed to enlighten you on ways you can get rid of different common stains that you see in the home. Stains have limited many on the colour of carpet they can buy as well as the fabric of the carpet. You can now consider yourself free to buy a light coloured carpet that adds a bright look to your house. You can also choose to have natural fabric carpets knowing that you will find all the tips you need in stain removal through our website. You can eat your food and serve your guests with drinks with no worries about your carpet getting permanent food and drink stains.
Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead – carpet solutions
Foods and drinks are the most common sources of carpet stains. Many dread carrying out Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead when they know that stubborn stains are on the carpet surface. Well, identifying the stain and removing food and drink stains from the carpet as soon as they land on the surface helps to ensure that you do not have a hard time during stain removal. Home remedies for stain removal are available for stains like wine, chocolate, coffee, tea, juice, soda, berries, sauce, and many more.
Home stain removal process
All the stains included in the list can be removed by this simple process.
- Dip a piece of white cloth or white paper towel on a water and detergent solution then dab excess solution from the cloth.
- Press the wet cloth or towel on the stain for a few seconds as the solution soaks in to the stain then give the stain about 15 minutes during which the solution breaks down the stain on the carpet.
- Use a white cloth to absorb the excess liquid from the stained area.
- Dip a piece of white cloth or white paper towel on vinegar then dab excess solution from the cloth.
- Press the wet cloth or towel on the stain for a few seconds as the vinegar soaks in to the stain then give the stain about 15 minutes as the vinegar removes the detergent residue on the carpet while attracting dirt that is on the spot.
- Use a wet cloth blotted with lukewarm water to rinse the cleaned area and wait for it to dry. If during rinsing you notice that the stain has not cleared away, you should repeat steps 1 to 5 until the stain is completely removed from the carpet.
These outlined techniques are effective home remedies that can be applied when conducting Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead. Since stain removal is part of Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead, you will find yourself in need of these ingredients so why not keep vinegar and detergent as necessary items in your next shopping list. They are better and cheaper alternatives to hiring Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead services to remove common stains that frequently occur in the house. Since the stain removal process is not complex, you will be able to save money and use it for a different purpose in the home.
If you wish more details for our Carpet Cleaning Maidenhead, please call us on 016 2842 1853.
Copyright @ Fast Carpet Cleaners – Maidenhead