Carpet Cleaning Birmingham homemade synthetic and natural fibre carpet cleaners
Not all carpet is made of the same material. It is important to keep the carpet type in mind before applying a Carpet Cleaning Birmingham technique. While some cleaning methods are friendly to all carpet types, some have the ability to damage a particular carpet type. To save yourself from the responsibility of buying a new carpet because of the use of a wrong cleaning technique, why not first consult Carpet Cleaning Birmingham experts or do research over the internet to find a Carpet Cleaning Birmingham method that is applicable to your carpet type.
Carpet Cleaning Birmingham homemade carpet cleaners
The label at the back of the carpet also proves to be helpful as it lists the type of cleaning techniques that can be performed on the carpet you purchased. Here is an idea on cleaning synthetic as well as natural fibre carpets using homemade cleaners. You will find the technique useful on many occasions in the home to keep the carpet stain free.
Synthetic carpet cleaners
Three types of solutions prove beneficial for Carpet Cleaning Birmingham in the home. These include detergent solution, vinegar solution and solvent solution. They are all effective and will not damage the carpet during stain removal.
- Solvent solution: This includes the use of an oil solvent or particular nail polish removers like gentle non-acetone polish removers or cute quick.
- Detergent solution: The detergent solution includes mixing lukewarm water with liquid dishwashing detergent that is translucent. Liquid dishwashing solutions are mild and thus are carpet friendly unlike other harsh cleaning detergents.
- Vinegar solution: The vinegar solution is simple. It involves mixing one cup of vinegar to two cups of water to forms the solution.
For all the solutions, all you have to do is first dip a white cloth to the solution then dab it to remove excess solution. The next step is to put the cloth on the stained area and let the solution get absorbed to the stained area by pressing the cloth on the stained surface. After this, you will have to use a dry cloth to blot the surface then rinse the region with a wet cloth dipped in warm water then wrung to remove excess water.
Natural fibre carpet cleaners
Natural fibre carpets can use more solutions than the synthetic fibres’. The method of application is also slightly different thus making it important to know if your carpet is made of synthetic or natural fibres.
- Solvent solution: This includes the use of an oil solvent or particular nail polish removers like gentle non-acetone polish removers or cute quick thus making it similar to that for synthetic fibres
- Detergent solution: This included mixing one teaspoon of translucent liquid washing detergent to one cup of lukewarm water.
- Ammonia solution: This includes the mixing of a tablespoon of clear household ammonia with a half cup of lukewarm water to clean the stain.
- Vinegar solution: For this, you have to mix a quarter cup of white vinegar with an equal measure of water.
The Solvent solution can be applied to the carpet as in the case of synthetic Carpet Cleaning Birmingham. However, for the other three: Detergent, Vinegar, and Ammonia; they should be put in a spray bottle and are misted on the stain to remove the stain. You should then rinse from the carpet using a wet cloth.
If you would like far a lot more particulars for our Carpet Cleaning Birmingham, please contact us on 012 1285 1860.
Copyright @ Fast Carpet Cleaners – Birmingham