The bathroom is possibly the last room in the house that anyone wants to clean. Even if a bathroom looks fairly clean, it could still harbour millions of bacteria, and sometimes there is a build up of limescale around the taps and showerhead, and soap scum in the bathtub that takes a lot of elbow grease to remove and some powerful home cleaning products.
Truth is the bathroom can be quite easy to clean. Here are a few home cleaning tips that will make bathroom cleaning a lot easier. Plus, you only need one or two natural ingredients instead of the expensive products you buy in shops.
How To Clean The Bathroom Sink
- Soak a green scouring pad with undiluted white vinegar.
- Scour the sink to give it a shine.
How To Clean The Shower
- Pour half a cup of baking soda and one cup of white vinegar into a sealable sandwich bag.
- Tie the bag around the showerhead and let it sit for an hour.
- When the fizzy reaction stops remove the bag and rinse the showerhead to remove all the scum.
How To Clean The Toilet
- To remove the foul odour that comes from your toilet, just pour three cups of white vinegar into the bowl.
- Let it sit for half an hour then flush.
There are so many ways to utilize natural ingredients that can be found in the household for doing the home cleaning. However, if you’re pressed for time and you need help to clean the whole house then you should call a home cleaning company London.
Experienced home cleaners London can visit on a regular basis to keep on top of your chores and make sure that your home is kept clean and tidy.
Copyright @ FK Domestic Ltd