Refrigerators can harbour a myriad of bacteria. If you leave food in your refrigerator without removing it before mould and bacteria begin growing, you are putting your health at risk. Not only can mould spores release harmful substances, you may accidentally consume food with mould and bacteria in it. Upon request, domestic cleaners London can remove every item from the fridge and clean the inside thoroughly. They will also use a disinfectant to kill any bacteria. Hiring someone to do your domestic cleaning isn’t always necessary. It is possible to easily clean and maintain your refrigerator yourself. Just follow these cleaning tips to learn how to clean your fridge yourself:
- Buy some masking tape or sticker labels and a permanent marker.
- Label everything in your fridge with the expiry date. If the packaging is already open, you should also take note of when. Especially milk and other dairy products. Cheese should be consumed within five days before it goes off and develops mould.
- If you see any suspicious or expired food items throw them out.
- Remove all bits of fruits and vegetables. Onions tend to shed their skin causing a mess in the refrigerator.
- Use hot, soapy water to clean any dried spills and the rest of the fridge surfaces and pull out compartments.
If you don’t have enough time to clean your fridge or complete all house cleaning duties, then you should consider calling a domestic cleaning company London. Their house cleaners can relieve you of most of the burden, so that you can relax when you get home from work.
Copyright @ London Domestic Cleaners