Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford – rejuvenating your carpet for a glossy finish
Home carpets can be both movable and permanent. Whatever carpet you choose for your home, your intention is to have a fabulous looking house that is vibrant and attractive. However after a year or more of use, the carpet starts to show signs of wear and tear or begins to lose the lustre it had when it was bought. Is it time to buy a new carpet to get a good look and feel? Well, not necessarily. Buying a new carpet for the entire house every passing year is an expensive undertaking. There is something you can do to make your carpet feel and look new again. This is called rejuvenating your carpet. It is a simple process that you can conduct in the home at no added cost. This in addition to regular basic Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford will leave your carpets looking as good as new. The steps to rejuvenating your carpet include:
Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford – rejuvenating your carpet
- Remove all furniture and other components that are on the carpet to leave the whole surface free from components. This will help you cover all the regions during the cleaning and rejuvenation process.
- Conduct Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford on your carpet. This includes removing dust and stains from the carpet. You should also ensure that other forms of dirt like fibres, food crumps, and other debris are removed from the carpet. You can use home remedies to remove the stains or use commercial stain removers following the instructions on the bottle to get rid of the stains. If the stains have been on the carpet for a long time, commercial stain removers may be the best options.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the surface of the carpet and make sure that it is distributed in a liberal manner on the carpet surface. Make sure to distribute it over all the corners of the carpet and let it stay on the carpet for at least an hour, then vacuum it from the carpet.
- Using the carpet cleaner solution and Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford machine, shampoo the entire carpet surface using the instructions provided for use and make sure that all the corners have been touched. Shampooing the carpet using natural ingredients is the best manner to rejuvenate the carpet. It is also friendly to detergent sensitive people.
- Mix two cups of vinegar with two gallons of lukewarm water in a container. Then apply thin to the whole carpet surface instead of the use of the carpet cleaner. It will break off any form of cleaning solution remaining on the carpet as well as attract any dirt remaining on the carpet.
- Let the carpet dry well. You should leave the windows and doors open to fasten the drying process.
- When dry, vacuum the carpet to remove any residue that may be on the carpet to leave it sparkling clean.
- Return the furniture.
After having followed the process, you will have a clean carpet that has no bad odour on it. The traces of stains that were visible before will have been gone and also the carpet fibres will be raised. To get the cleaning machine, you can opt to rent one from Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford machine rental stores in town. Get More Info
If you want a lot a lot more info for our Carpet Cleaning Chelmsford, please phone us on 012 4570 7544.
Copyright @ Fast Carpet Cleaners – Chelmsford